May 11, 2009

Reflections: Week 15 & 16

Week 15:

This week REALLY got me excited for the upcoming summer and all of the things that I want to make time for that I had learned about in this class...

On Tuesday during the week Sue Whitney had come to class and gave us a little "insiders scope" when it comes to junking. I thought this was a REALLY interesting day because after our junking session in class, I had become more intreged and wanted to know more. Since Tuesday, I have looked at Sue's website - JUNKMARKET Style - and will be contiueously looking at it for more ideas. And... I decided to join her JunkMarket blog :)

Thursday was the day that it hit me... I'm REALLY going to miss this class. Today we had given Dr. V our gift - a picture that was framed by using "junk" to decorate it - and class got a little emotional :) We spent the time outside, reflecting on the past semester. Each of us said what we had enjoyed most about this class and what we'd gotten out of it.

Week 16... Finals!

This week I'll have only ONE true final (that I've already completed), that wasn't too difficult. If any of you have not taken Development Psych yet, take it with Christine Dusek! Before each test, Dusek devotes a hour or however long we need to go through each questions and answer that is on the test but in a random order... So she basically gives us EVERY answer and you have no problem acing every single test. :)

Other than that, I have my program planning portfolio and paper due, and an advanced composition portfolio that's already finished and just needs to be turned in :)

*I can already feel summer and my stress level lowering...

4 comments:

  1. Only one final! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that you joined the JunkMarket blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're done Erika!!! YAY have a great summer (I WILL be seeing you:)) good job on all of your posts this semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had an easy finals week and that your stress level is already lower!

    ReplyDelete